Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back by popular demand is the Welly Boot competition!

:pass:
Interesting read, my post really was meant to be about why I chose one light over the other, as far as par maps, unfortunately I strayed into the spectrum debate, which was not my intention. What I meant to say is I was not going to chose a light with a par map I was not happy with, just cause it had UV.

Sorry for pinging something so old, but it came up in my search...what sprayer are you using? I went back to plastic pots after one grow in cloth (water only/organic soil) because watering was painful with side leaking/spillage, but my 2g sprayer takes 40 minutes + to go through :watering:
I just have a home depot sprayer but I pulled off the sprayer nozzle on the end of the wand. As long as nothing clogs up the in take tube, water flows pretty quickly.

Well, Bruce Bugbee and team report no increase in THC and little change in terpene profile with UVA, UVB light. I disagree, but it is not based on science, it is based on the consumption of the rosin from plants grown with and without UVA, UVB. The rosin from plants grown with the UV light are better in buzz, flavor and effects duration.

I am running my UV lights.

IMG_0726.jpeg

Well, Bruce Bugbee and team report no increase in THC and little change in terpene profile with UVA, UVB light. I disagree, but it is not based on science, it is based on the consumption of the rosin from plants grown with and without UVA, UVB. The rosin from plants grown with the UV light are better in buzz, flavor and effects duration.

I am running mu UV lights.
I have read far more studies showing a direct link that UVB (287nm) induces the UVR8 response and UVB-A from 365nm-385nm increases terpene production, and like you said better flavor and intensity.

I run UV as well :headbang:

I am running my UV lights.
I agree.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back