Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could take her if you like that raciness. It’s kinda hard to tell what’s under the foxtails to be honest. And I can’t tell from the pictures if those trichomes are new foxtail ones, or the older ones that have been there for a while.
I know.... I got the dli at 45 I'm try to get me a racy high for the day only....

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Thursday Live Stoners!

Thanks for the non reps @Mañ'O'Green think maybe you forgot something or not?:haha::toke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No points for someone vomiting - eeeewwww..............

Ahoy-hoy, what's up growmigos? Cool news, I picked up a MarsHydro TS1000 at a local shop. I guess there is a new version coming out so they shot the price down to $65. Decent enough for a noob and I'm tryna grow one plant.

Waiting on a frickin water test to come back. Sent off the free one from Lowes. I know they are trying to sell me a damn filter system with it.
Please share the report with us, I have often wondered what kind of information they provide.

Think I should wait or chop and get that good day high? It Alculpco Gold and a sativa....View attachment 1601589View attachment 1601592
Looks like you are 2 or 3 weeks out to me? The pistils are all still white!

When I went to the farm market yesterday everything I needed for pickles was ripe so............

IMG_20230607_182434634 (1).jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Thursday Live Stoners!

No points for someone vomiting - eeeewwww..............

Please share the report with us, I have often wondered what kind of information they provide.

Looks like you are 2 or 3 weeks out to me? The pistils are all still white!

When I went to the farm market yesterday everything I needed for pickles was ripe so............

View attachment 1601599
:oops1:
1686252925730.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back