Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I posted in my thread too thinking he would stop by but he hasn’t yet.. I’ll have to tag him over there cause I highly doubt he’s coming in here:dammit: He sent me a PM the other day when we were talking about dry ice and tagged him

Here pics from yesterday only one that look’s possibly hungry is outlier z not sure how long they have left it’s day 53 start of week 9 and CoM says “if you go 12 weeks add a second feeding of buds and bloom 5-13-0 at the start of week 9 or 10”

Plus I am trying to figure out how to use AN bud candy in the EB’s
U dont want anything with more N right now so maybe try to see about a bloom topdress with good P/K and not so much N!

For the bud candy u need to topwater it in and my recommendation would be do that just after topdress before u put cover back on! Just gotta do really small dose so doesnt run into rez!

Yup I going to tag and ask again in my thread as soon as I get outta work thank you
You can judge wether or not to top dress based on how many feeder roots are sticking out through the soil when you lift the cover. Whatever roots are showing are basically sitting there looking for nutrients/microbes so a top dress can definitely help. Also, if you're recycling your soil, an extra top dress can keep it from becoming fully depleted between cycles

I'm no earhtbox expert though... killed two plants this past week from filling/refilling res too soon I think caused anaerobic conditions and Root rot... Haven't been feeling well since surgery last week, so neglect probably played a role too. Looks like the rest were spared
20230605_134614_resized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back