Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U dont want anything with more N right now so maybe try to see about a bloom topdress with good P/K and not so much N!

For the bud candy u need to topwater it in and my recommendation would be do that just after topdress before u put cover back on! Just gotta do really small dose so doesnt run into rez!

You can judge wether or not to top dress based on how many feeder roots are sticking out through the soil when you lift the cover. Whatever roots are showing are basically sitting there looking for nutrients/microbes so a top dress can definitely help. Also, if you're recycling your soil, an extra top dress can keep it from becoming fully depleted between cycles

I'm no earhtbox expert though... killed two plants this past week from filling/refilling res too soon I think caused anaerobic conditions and Root rot... Haven't been feeling well since surgery last week, so neglect probably played a role too. Looks like the rest were spared
View attachment 1600688

Thanks guys much appreciated and that is my worry is adding more nitrogen..The only dry amendments I have are plant food 5-2-4 and buds and bloom 5-13-0.. all else I have is mega crop or fox farms :nono: might just let them ride it out.. I’ll have to look at their roots tonight and make a judgement any and all advice is appreciated

I have regressed to the state of blended banana & dandelion head tea skittering up & down the alleyways thinking of all the compost one could grow if they just let the grass get tall enough to compost it & did so.
Day 87 of flower. Trichs are clear some are amber I have a hard time seeing the milky ones or they simply have not developed to that stage, Wouldn't the amber ones have had to be in this stage. does it happen in batches at times & that might be what I am seeing, meaning it should start soon. Or am I still just green & need to train my eye
No description available.

Why?

I find it fun anyway I think I am still in the bulking stage. day 87 of flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back