Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
oopz, almost forgot :doh: a bonus dose of vitamin E, in honor of Nicko McBrain'z 71st birthday today, woot! :bday:
Happee Birthday Nicko & Up The Ironz!
37.gif
:headbang: ppp

bf56f3d03bd6c2c1ede98b792e7ec781.jpg

So did no one have any opinions on whether I should top dress the earthbox girls one last time or let them ride it out? I asked last night but all I heard was crickets pretty sure :shrug: :d5::thanks:
View attachment 1600671
Depends if they are hungry and how long they have left! It takes 7-10 days for a topdress to start becoming available!

Tag @WildBill @Lil Dab ...he does earth boxes........... :headbang: ...can't Think of anyone else off hand........
Lmao me! I used em exclusively for a while til i decided i wanted to fit more plants in the tent! Now i use em for veggies…..
56B551BB-62AA-4434-850E-E0AFF5080351.jpeg

And weeds! :haha::crying:

Yup, i tried AFN, was for 3%. I tried a bunch of different codes, all are 3% right now. A 3% discount isn't a big motivator for me.

Mars has always been the same........ :headbang: ...the way they say it is they have parred their retail prices down to the bone.....so can't afford big discounts..........:pass:

Mars has always been the same........ :headbang: ...the way they say it is they have parred their retail prices down to the bone.....so can't afford big discounts..........:pass:
I went to Mars website gives 3%, their amazon store gives $20, but I just ordered on their ebay store, got 20% ($72).

Tag @WildBill @Lil Dab ...he does earth boxes........... :headbang: ...can't Think of anyone else off hand........

Yeah I posted in my thread too thinking he would stop by but he hasn’t yet.. I’ll have to tag him over there cause I highly doubt he’s coming in here:dammit: He sent me a PM the other day when we were talking about dry ice and tagged him

Depends if they are hungry and how long they have left! It takes 7-10 days for a topdress to start becoming available!

Also if u have room to add more compost on top! :d5:

Here pics from yesterday only one that look’s possibly hungry is outlier z not sure how long they have left it’s day 53 start of week 9 and CoM says “if you go 12 weeks add a second feeding of buds and bloom 5-13-0 at the start of week 9 or 10”

Plus I am trying to figure out how to use AN bud candy in the EB’s

Earthbox girls day 52 end of week 8 and according to CoM schedule "if you go 12 weeks do a second feeding at the start of week 9 or 10 " typically I would just top dress but girls are looking little dark and not sure if it's even needed curious what you all think? Should I do one last top dress CoM bud and bloom 5-13-0 fish bone meal or just let them ride it out??:shrug::d5::thanks: I could also give them AN bud candy not sure if that would help them in that department and also not sure how I should incorporate AN bud candy in the earthbox thinking just top watering in once a week last two weeks

IMG_4686.JPG

Mephisto Double Grape

IMG_4687.JPG

IMG_4690.JPG

IMG_4695.JPG

Night Owl Outlier Z she looks hungry alittle bit not sure what for? My guess is P but normally wrong :shrug:

IMG_4688.JPG

IMG_4694.JPG

IMG_4692.JPG

Mephisto Walter White

IMG_4689.JPG

IMG_4691.JPG

IMG_4693.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back