Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey good people, anyone know, where do we find the discount codes for our site vendors, if they offer any?
One would think they would be easy to find.
Yeah you would think but I don’t know of a central location what are you looking for?

I grew the nova go and the moorcocks. Nova was really good smoke. The moon rocks was good, but not great. Got foxtaily on me. The genetics look like it predisposed to foxtail, but could have been me as well. Will do both again. with my SAS(Seed Acquisition Syndrome) disorder, it might be awhile!

Keep me posted when ya drop them!
The moonrocks to me looks like it will foxtail no matter what. I will keep you Posted. Hopefully in a couple weeks here ill be dropping them. Depends how long it will take to make its way to the us.

mars hydro code. I think i'm going with the SP3000 for my 2x4, seems to have the 2nd best par map out of all my research.

Yup good choice not sure if there’s a code or not but tagging @Marshydro should get us a response either here or in their section

So did no one have any opinions on whether I should top dress the earthbox girls one last time or let them ride it out? I asked last night but all I heard was crickets pretty sure :shrug: :d5::thanks:
1685987526256.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back