Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what was left of the @Jean-O 's Kush Kush root ball after I got most of the soil out, a huge amount of very fine roots came off with the soil, the roots were from the top to the bottom of the extra tall RS bag!
View attachment 1581146
That's a nice root mass! As above so below! Nice job, I just finished my Kush Kush breeding run and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have definitely been blessed by the Gonja God's with the cultivars I have been honored to carry forward...

Amazon delivered my AC Infinity Cloudline T4 4” fan and 69 Controller and wifi control yesterday. Girls will be taking their nap from 3PM-9PM so I’ll move them out then and replace the fans and do some other things too. This is going to make taking care of them so much easier. First the fan won’t just run by itself when ever it wants and being able to monitor the tent from anywhere along with being able to control my humidifier by WiFi as well. Sent Spider-Farmer a video showing the fan running while the controller fan speed show 0.

Attachments

• 3DB6E868-D764-44A8-94AC-0F9E76DE5321.jpeg
    3DB6E868-D764-44A8-94AC-0F9E76DE5321.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
Amazon delivered my AC Infinity Cloudline T4 4” fan and 69 Controller and wifi control yesterday. Girls will be taking their nap from 3PM-9PM so I’ll move them out then and replace the fans and do some other things too. This is going to make taking care of them so much easier. First the fan won’t just run by itself when ever it wants and being able to monitor the tent from anywhere along with being able to control my humidifier by WiFi as well. Sent Spider-Farmer a video showing the fan running while the controller fan speed show 0.
ACI makes some quality stuff that actually works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back