Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy busy tonight meatloaf and mashed taters for dinner now doing some musical tents moved DBBT over to the dry tent so i can clean and prep the 3x3 for the earthboxes plus switch irrigation system around since I don't need the big manifold for one plant It will go in to the 4x4 for the 3 gal pots.. Hope to get some beans in the dirt tonight also but i may wait till tomorrow not sure if I'll time as long as you all don't distract me i might get it done :headbang::pass:
EF854ED2-DC42-4088-AA00-28F52DE4A4EE.jpeg

Plus I got the garage all cleaned up along with getting patio furniture out of the attic and switching the tractor from snow to mow found a dead puppy while doing all that also :doh::rofl:
48801D12-7F44-4705-B902-EBF49CC6CC64.jpeg

Amazon delivered my AC Infinity Cloudline T4 4” fan and 69 Controller and wifi control yesterday. Girls will be taking their nap from 3PM-9PM so I’ll move them out then and replace the fans and do some other things too. This is going to make taking care of them so much easier. First the fan won’t just run by itself when ever it wants and being able to monitor the tent from anywhere along with being able to control my humidifier by WiFi as well. Sent Spider-Farmer a video showing the fan running while the controller fan speed show 0.

Ohhhh it's a FAN! I thought that was a rock tumbler! I was like "ohhhh someone's gonna have some polished agate soon!"

Oh whatever, eat your peeps. You seem like a peeps kind of guy to me. Probably lick the bottoms and stick them to your forehead like a weirdo.
Possibly weirder then that :toke: I open the packs and let them get stale and hard :crying: I live in between Hershey, Mars and the Peeps factory, so I'm in candy country around here

Thanks for the rep @Mossy and thanks for all the likes. Decided I needed some more AC Infinite stuff so I ordered the ac outlet for my lights like someone suggested and did a pre-order on the CloudForge T3 4.5 L humidifier. Won’t ship until the 15th of May. If anyone is interested they are currently $49.99 which is $10.00 off unfortunately shipping was $16.00+. This should hopefully give me all the control I need. I’ll have all 4 ports filled.
Can u use that ac infinity humidifier without that hose! I had a similar style humidifier from inkbird and the water always dripped out thst hose! Whenever it shuts off the vapor still in the hose will just sit there and condense back into water and then run outta the hose! Just a thought but I haven’t used that model so maybe it works better! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back