Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a new compost tumbler last night.
Should be here Friday. Each barrel holds 50 gallons. Both batches of my soil will fit. 9 months of composting between each grow.
Solves a lot of f**k with for me. :thumbsup:

Nice setup, who makes em?

This is the first time I ever started my tomato plants from seed. I wonder if i leave the humidity dome's on them until I get the first set of true leaves, like i do with weed. Anyone know?

View attachment 1580899
I don't know if what I'm about to say is right or wrong however I noticed that once my seeds popped if I continue to use humidity domes I experienced damping off. Now I did read that high humidity and a lack of airflow can contribute to this. So based on that I personally choose to remove humidity covers and encourage very gentle airflow once they pop out of the soil ...... YRMV

@Mossy :thanks: and here'z a couple bunnee day flowerz for ya....:pighug: ppp

20230409_111042.jpg
20230409_111104.jpg

Happy Easter @Mossy! And happy birthday @Suki plant work is done. Got photo seedlings into solos until uppot. Got the bigger auto seedlings into final pots. CMOG went into 5 gal pot and purple kong and fruit auto went in to 2 gal pots and placed in the auto tent. I may switch the photo tent to flower today as they are extending well above the net. I know flower stretch will make them bigger. Was gonna wait til 4/20 but don’t think I can.

It’s a Lifetime Bill. The 50 gal I’ve been using is over a decade old. The new dual one is $299.

Hey thanks for the reps! @Mossy @Lil Dab.

My old tumbler has about had it. Ive had to stitch her together and she loses compost every turn.
I'm a soil nerd. Lol Excited about the new one.

LbOoBnq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back