Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't worry I've still got two slices of ice cream cake left in the freezer lol
Damn u now that sounds good! May need to go get some ice cream and put couple scoops in a bowl and set this cake on top! :eyebrows::headbang::crying:

So I've got a bunch of really leggy seedlings outside from lack of light the 1st couple weeks. I'm pretty sure I can bury them and the stems will grow roots... Anybody know?
They may…..or they may damp off. I would just do my best to support them and hope for the best until you get to a point where you’re ready to make a selection.

They may…..or they may damp off. I would just do my best to support them and hope for the best until you get to a point where you’re ready to make a selection.
I'm trying to grow all the females out and hopefully a male or 2. Guess I've got plenty of time to get them squared away but outdoor plants always make me anxious since nothing is ever smooth outdoors here :pass:
PXL_20230602_023809971.jpg

I'm trying to grow all the females out and hopefully a male or 2. Guess I've got plenty of time to get them squared away but outdoor plants always make me anxious since nothing is ever smooth outdoors here :pass:
View attachment 1599433
I kinda think if you try to bury a portion of the stems, you’ll lose some of them. I would just let em rock if possible….maybe get creative with some support if you can come up with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back