Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green - The King Arthur gluten free pancake mix is excellent. We are not in any way gluten sensitive, we just think the mix is better than a lot of the other stuff. Highly recommended.
I will have to check that out. I use the King Arthur GF Flour for some recipes. The Bob's Red Mill is just more available where I shop.

received_1707425303051817.jpeg

Was going to make a strawberry and Chantilly cream roulade for dessert but shopping and cooking took more out of me than I anticipated. Going to use up the leftover strawberry filling I made for the cake cause idk what else to do with it besides eat it with a spoon lol. The kids get out of school at noon tomorrow since it's their last day, so I'll just make it tomorrow instead.

So I've got a bunch of really leggy seedlings outside from lack of light the 1st couple weeks. I'm pretty sure I can bury them and the stems will grow roots... Anybody know?
Yes, they will grow roots off the stem, but you got to worry about stem rot so you got to keep the water well away from the little babies if you do that! ;)

So I've got a bunch of really leggy seedlings outside from lack of light the 1st couple weeks. I'm pretty sure I can bury them and the stems will grow roots... Anybody know?
Thats what Ive herd. Also herd if you transplant auto not to bury the stem cause then they spend energy on growing more roots and lose it up top. just something I read have no idea if there is true to it.

Yes, they will grow roots off the stem, but you got to worry about stem rot so you got to keep the water well away from the little babies if you do that! ;)
I don't have any mulch on the top of the pots so the top inch kinda stays dry as a bone. I've tried propping them up every day but they keep falling over and the leaves just keep turning back up to the sun. It's just 1 pot of 10 plants, the other 20 are tall but holding themselves up
PXL_20230602_021824288.jpg

Was going to make a strawberry and Chantilly cream roulade for dessert but shopping and cooking took more out of me than I anticipated. Going to use up the leftover strawberry filling I made for the cake cause idk what else to do with it besides eat it with a spoon lol. The kids get out of school at noon tomorrow since it's their last day, so I'll just make it tomorrow instead.
Im already set! ;) :eyebrows::pighug:
image.jpg

And by set i mean its within arms reach ready to hoover! :woohoo1::rofl:
image.jpg

:pie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back