Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to test it myself!
This next one is more purple. Like the leaves are purple already. and looks like it might end up frostier. Definitely a different pheno then the first. Dude look at the frost already. She is day 50. Might go longer then the first one too. Maybe
image.jpg

This next one is more purple. Like the leaves are purple already. and looks like it might end up frostier. Definitely a different pheno then the first. Dude look at the frost already. She is day 50. Might go longer then the first one too. Maybe View attachment 1599413
That's a beautiful 🌱

This next one is more purple. Like the leaves are purple already. and looks like it might end up frostier. Definitely a different pheno then the first. Dude look at the frost already. She is day 50. Might go longer then the first one too. Maybe View attachment 1599413
Ok soon as I'm done pollinating and all on my next run....

I might have chucked some pollen...but damn I made it happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back