Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi! Check this guy out, near on 3 years without a single post. And they checked in today.

Well then this dabs for you guy :lildab:
image.jpg

best place I found to look up strains for there lineage Someone spends some time On this. Props to them.

OMG this clone recipe is Two Thumbs Up.

The alterations I made did not hurt it at all and the pickles were tart enough after all!

IMG_20230601_171934409.jpg
IMG_20230601_173652600.jpg
IMG_20230601_173647167.jpg
IMG_20230601_173906659.jpg

The breading was a little sweeter due to using the GF Pancake Mix and lemon juice in the goat milk but this sandwich was nearly spot on. I am so full. Even Ms. MOG gives it two thumbs up and she does not like Popeye's or Chic-Filets chicken sandwich.

U should order some from my mom! She also makes sugar free if diet restrictions call for them! Made with splenda not sugar! :d5:
I love my own pickles but they have a different flavor than the commercial pickles that the sandwich clone calls for. I don't eat sweet pickles, eeewww.

@Mañ'O'Green - The King Arthur gluten free pancake mix is excellent. We are not in any way gluten sensitive, we just think the mix is better than a lot of the other stuff. Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back