Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning/almost afternoon kittens.......everything going OK my way so far. Almost all the Pothos rooted and potted up, the Coleus cuttings are growing better than the mothers, the Desert Roses and MoM's are doing great, think I'm going to drop the Tradescantia's from my lineup as they just aren't fast enough in growing. Got the Camilla's seperated from the tree and into pots and the veggies are doing good. Wife got her 1st tomato off one yesterday so she's happy.
The bedroom plants are doing great and flowering up nicely and I'm taking a break sipping some tea.

Clutter makes me nuts, except my room for some reason, that's the messy , bomb went off area. Cant really dry outdoors here mosta times. Pretty swampy outside View attachment 1598771
1685548265134.gif

I finished paying my mortgage a few years ago, $342 a month for 25 years. Now with gentrification and an influx of refugees a 2-bedroom apartment on my street is $1,400 hard to find.
For $342 a month u could get a used ford focus and sleep in it! ;)

Or u could buy a used medic grow 420 light! :eyebrows: :crying:

I've given up on peaches. It's my favorite fruit, but yeah, the moths lay their eggs on the flowers so that when the fruit forms, the larvae eat the fruit from the inside. You wanna know what's super great to find? Worms in your peach jam! That's super great and no amount of "Made with Love" stickers on the jar will cause your friends to trust you ever again with homemade canned goods.

They also require trimming since flowers only form on year-old wood. We had some success with a tree that produced flowers super early in the season. That one will produce some fruit before the moths wake up. We got about a third of a crop this year and no we didn't even attempt to can any.

So, in short, this means that all the peaches you buy from the store that aren't all full of moth larvae are full of pesticides.
I'd rather find a worm in my peach than find half a worm in my peach.
My Okie/Choctaw grandpa had a dozen peach trees in his back yard in Dallas when I was a kid. I spent summers there in the 1950's, and I remember how sweet those peaches were. I don't remember the worms, but they must have been there.

They had to put the dabbing emoji on here just for you @Lil Dab :lildab:
He (son of hobbes) did….
And i got a cross eyed possum just like i asked for! ;) :rofl::raccacooniecrosseye:
The real one is dead now but her name was Heidi! :crying:

I've given up on peaches. It's my favorite fruit, but yeah, the moths lay their eggs on the flowers so that when the fruit forms, the larvae eat the fruit from the inside. You wanna know what's super great to find? Worms in your peach jam! That's super great and no amount of "Made with Love" stickers on the jar will cause your friends to trust you ever again with homemade canned goods.

They also require trimming since flowers only form on year-old wood. We had some success with a tree that produced flowers super early in the season. That one will produce some fruit before the moths wake up. We got about a third of a crop this year and no we didn't even attempt to can any.

So, in short, this means that all the peaches you buy from the store that aren't all full of moth larvae are full of pesticides.
Lmao thank god i hate peaches with a burning passion! :nono:

Well fixed the lawnmower yesterday but was too hot by then to do more then front yard so gotta go mow the backyard right quick!

But 1st the important shit…. :eyebrows: :cooldance:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Time to give the grape a try! :woohoo1::lildab:

Another cool thing bout lil bong is it will stand up on bed without tipping over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back