Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all :pass:

Already been up working in stuff.
Hope your all having a great day 💯‼️✌️

It’s the Greenhouse and the G & S that will ultimately go into said greenhouse are both underway.

Here is status of both.

IMG_7767.jpeg

IMG_7768.jpeg

The grow still in the ManCave right now doing well and waiting to see the Sun 🌞!

IMG_7765.jpeg

The wood is here‼️ walls going to start being built tomorrow.

Have an awesome day AFN peeps ✌️‼️

@Talonxracer @Mossy @N/A-Greengo @Cerebral Goo @eprotege :pass:

I need to buy a torch for creme Brule and hubby was like "guess we gotta go to the smoke shop" but I'm pretty sure whatever they've got would be way expensive compared to literally anywhere else I could buy a torch from lol
So my smoke shop had expensive ones for like $70 but for $30 they had a nice 1 that was perfect sized! Only $10 more then Walmart one i got but it was waaaaaay nicer….and bigger so less refilling but not oversized where it will be a pain to use!

I always forget they exist lmao. Maybe I'll check and see if they've got any left I know they've been doing their going out of business sales for a minute now
Are they going outta business?? Never shop there so no clue! I do know when i checked their website yesterday it showed 0 options for torch!
(For now)

Lmao i do blunts on the go! And i do white owls now cuz all else fails if i was pulled over i could gobble up one of them blunts! King palm I couldn’t choke down even if it went thru a blender 1st! :nono:

Went to see a new psych yesterday. Opted for an in-person session as I do zoom meetings every day and hate them. It was my first visit and we scheduled a second session for today to complete the initial evaluation. Was notified this morning that a previous patient just told the office that they have COVID. Not only that, but the doctor is now showing symptoms. FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back