Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new shoes for my bday....
Screenshot_20230528_101954_Chrome.jpg

No idea what a Mustang Coyote is but it looks cool as shit! :thumbsup:

Ah that's just the name of the engine they are using. It's the stock one they've been putting in the GT since 2011 I think. Not a bad engine at all, 400-500hp depending on the year and they sound great.

Good man! Winding down. Busy day today and tomorrow. Have a deadline for some pieces that are headed near you to Santa Barbra. Some swanky house on the beach.
What kind of art do you make? I lived in SB in the 80s. Should have never let that place go. Me and a couple roommates bought the place for about 50k each and thought it was insanely expensive. I let the one guy buy me out a few years later since I needed my own place, getting married/kids/etc..

EDIT: I found it! Looks like I was almost right, last sold in 82 which is around the time I remember being there. Hasn't moved since and I bet that same guy is still sitting there. It's near 2 million! Wow! And yep, sold for 150k and we each went in for 50. I left for 55k 4 or 5 years later. Both of the other guys came from wealthy families so it was no issue for them. I should have just squatted on that bedroom for 40 years hahahah!

It was the only 3 bedroom we could find that we could "afford". Me with my savings and those two with their "allowances" from their parents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back