Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been chasing these leaks for 2 days, musta cut 20 holes in the drywall, so far a total of 23 fittings that were leaking, the building is 25 yrs old :peek:
Its only half way through the day and Idk if i can do the ladder anymore. Lightning strikes everytime I put my leg down. Its up down up down, even with a ladder caddy its a pain.

I’m stoned to da bone so it’s time…. :cooldance:
1685550525832.gif

This gonna be me….. only dressed a bit different! :yoinks::crying:

1685550763612.gif

you’re prolly right. To be fair, my head is a mess today. It feels like another episode is on its way.
get high brother, go put you feet in the grass and your hands in the dirt and ground yourself, get that natrual seratonin flowing. stay off the social media slot machine. go fittle with something in your yard and bump some music. wish i could help get ya outta that funk homie, but hey at least you can be happy you avoided getting a cold today! :d5::bighug::pass:

Oklahoma is looking better and better.
1685550992191.gif

Too bad Oklahoma was recently rated one of the ugliest states in the country (no lie heard it on the radio lmao) in a poll of the “best looking” states! This is what the women look like in OK….. :yoinks::rofl:

1685551091059.gif

1685551114523.gif

1685551145105.gif

And those are the ones that don’t smoke meth! :crying:

get high brother, go put you feet in the grass and your hands in the dirt and ground yourself, get that natrual seratonin flowing. stay off the social media slot machine. go fittle with something in your yard and bump some music. wish i could help get ya outta that funk homie, but hey at least you can be happy you avoided getting a cold today! :d5::bighug::pass:
Oh I'll be getting high for sure. I just have to wait until I get a little more done otherwise my wife will go nuclear. She's been through the wringer with all my mental health BS lately then there's the usual BS getting to her.

This kinda picked me up:

View attachment 1598865

Too bad Oklahoma was recently rated one of the ugliest states in the country (no lie heard it on the radio lmao) in a poll of the “best looking” states! This is what the women look like in OK….. :yoinks::rofl:

View attachment 1598866

View attachment 1598867

View attachment 1598868

And those are the ones that don’t smoke meth! :crying:
Ahem... My mom was an Okie, born in Oklahoma City, to good Okie farm-folk. No bias here, but she was a beauty (RIP), played piano for tent revivals at 17, got a MS nursing degree at Yale, married a Connecticut Yankee, raised a passel of us'ns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back