Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had an ugly $20 bong with banger at the head shop so may go grab that and a cap and a torch so i can at least get me some nice dabs in the meantime! My wax pen works but its a janky ass setup and the design of the coil is far less then ideal so takes lots of scraping to get everything in bowl melted and can taste shitty if u hold button too long to where the stupid coil inside starts glowing!
If you wanna be really cheap you should be able to find a banger with a 45 degree stem that would work in your bong as long as your bong is glass on glass stem.. Just need the banger and possibly a cap but you can do what hot fire said and use a silicone container lid.. I did that exact setup for quite awhile before getting a 90degree bong and fancy bangers with caps

If you wanna be really cheap you should be able to find a banger with a 45 degree stem that would work in your bong as long as your bong is glass on glass stem.. Just need the banger and possibly a cap but you can do what hot fire said and use a silicone container lid.. I did that exact setup for quite awhile before getting a 90degree bong and fancy bangers with caps
Ya I’m sure i could do that just gotta hold this bong back at an angle or the 45 degree bend in banger would have it pointing towards the ground!
image.jpg

Ya I’m sure i could do that just gotta hold this bong back at an angle or the 45 degree bend in banger would have it pointing towards the ground!
View attachment 1597282
Fuck that….spend the money and get a dab rig. You won’t be able to get that thing clean enough to taste anything other than soot…. You wanna taste your dabs..

you know damn well he wants 2 different bongs so he doesnt have to clean his bong if he wants a dab haha :rofl:

hey @Fermented_Fruitz make sure the banger has thick walls and isnt paper thin, cause the paper thin ones arent quartz.
see how loved you are dog we just want you to get set up right lol :crying::bighug:

Fuck that….spend the money and get a dab rig. You won’t be able to get that thing clean enough to taste anything other than soot…. You wanna taste your dabs..

you know damn well he wants 2 different bongs so he doesnt have to clean his bong if he wants a dab haha :rofl:

hey @Fermented_Fruitz make sure the banger has thick walls and isnt paper thin, cause the paper thin ones arent quartz.
see how loved you are dog we just want you to get set up right lol :crying::bighug:
:yeahthat: Just spend the money once done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back