Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my coco grow with megacrop....they are beast now since I got it down....View attachment 1597229
How old are they? Greenleaf recommends increasing the MC1 every couple of weeks until the max of 6 grams per gallon from 8 weeks old til the end. They claim that the form of Nitrogen they use won't cause toxicity in flower, and it seems to hold true. I only held back on a couple of girls that seemed sensitive (disclaimer: i'm only on my 12th plant on MC1).

That sucks, would have been nice to have for the holiday weekend.
They had an ugly $20 bong with banger at the head shop so may go grab that and a cap and a torch so i can at least get me some nice dabs in the meantime! My wax pen works but its a janky ass setup and the design of the coil is far less then ideal so takes lots of scraping to get everything in bowl melted and can taste shitty if u hold button too long to where the stupid coil inside starts glowing!

The pot that Old School Mango Haze was in, was in need of a hard reset. After completely drying the soil to try an eradicate a Fungus Gnat infestation, I rehydrated with Yucca , and treated the pot with MB Quick kill for a few days.. And the final treatment was a dose of 1M Nematodes which has settled now for the 3rd day, and the seed was planted simultaneously...

Day 1
Screenshot_2023-05-26-09-39-23-304.jpg

:bow:

They had an ugly $20 bong with banger at the head shop so may go grab that and a cap and a torch so i can at least get me some nice dabs in the meantime! My wax pen works but its a janky ass setup and the design of the coil is far less then ideal so takes lots of scraping to get everything in bowl melted and can taste shitty if u hold button too long to where the stupid coil inside starts glowing!
if they are taxing for the caps just use the bottom of a shot glass or anything glass really. i was using the bottom of an empty wax container for so long :rofl:

Do it! Be sure to get some qtips and alcohol to clean the banger with :greenthumb:

oh and with dabs the bigger the bong the smoother the hit. smaller the rig the bigger the cough, less place for the wax to perculate. more flavor on smaller rigs but not worth the cough. just so they dont con you into a micro nose burner rig. seems like those dont sell so they always push them.

Im officially getting pissed the fuck off! Ordered my lookah swordfish pm on 22nd….next morning i had an email showing package shipped but really showed in DHL as “label created” and here we are still just shows same thing and hasn’t even left out the damn door yet! Supposed to be 5-7 days but may not make thst hnless they overnight it which they aren’t gonna do! :cuss:
Last night I let my Ooze Pronto slip away to somebody who needed it more than I do, so I was about to order the Swordfish. Aside from it's qualities, it's a propitious name for an old salt. Swordfishing was a big deal in the '60's and '70's off the Atlantic and Pacific coasts, by harpoon from a long plank bowsprit with a pulpit rail on the end. And don't forget Swordfish 151 proof rum that Canadian fishermen received as a daily ration while at sea.
Swordfish_pulpit.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back