Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz is hooked on dabs for sure and ain’t even got the press yet.. It will be coming fast now :crying::crying::crying:

1685114668982.gif

Ya I’m sure i could do that just gotta hold this bong back at an angle or the 45 degree bend in banger would have it pointing towards the ground!
View attachment 1597282

Bought this bong for $25 the other day for flower. But as expected I had to try a dab out of it first and now it hasn't left my side since. :bong:
:rofl:
View attachment 1597283

You guys do realize they sell bangers that are 45 degree stem so it would sit level in bongs like that while sitting flat on the table like above :face::doh::doh:

Thanks @Mossy! Schools out today and Monday for Memorial Day Weekend, so I didn't have to get up at 06:30 to take kids to school. I slept in 'til 08:30, stayed in the hammock reading a book 'til 09:30, fed the girlz, watered the outdoor garden, sun exercise while the tea boiled, had breakfast while catching up with AFN. No plans beyond hoe some weeds and take refugee kids on a nature hike.

you know damn well he wants 2 different bongs so he doesnt have to clean his bong if he wants a dab haha :rofl:

hey @Fermented_Fruitz make sure the banger has thick walls and isnt paper thin, cause the paper thin ones arent quartz.
see how loved you are dog we just want you to get set up right lol :crying::bighug:
I’m a cheap son of a bitch (as i have stated on countless occasions;)) so may try to bug my bro in law when i meet him this afternoon and see if he will just let me borrow his dab vape til mine gets here! May wait til 7/10 for good dab rig cuz he got his on 4/20 sale and its a perfect sized lil bong and he got it with quartz banger on it/cap/torch/and big bucket of glob mops for $55 with the sale! Not sure how big a % they take off compared to the big 4/20 sale but he did say 1 day a week they have a sale on bongs so need to stop in and see what day that is!

Also ya i am stoned already @Lil Dab
Took a min before it registered u said a 45° banger not a 90°! 90 would be pointing at ground but a 45 would make it stand out level in this lil POS bong! :doh::rofl::d5:

:headbang:

You guys do realize they sell bangers that are 45 degree stem so it would sit level in bongs like that while sitting flat on the table like above :face::doh::doh:
yeah but tbh it doesnt matter what angle it is cause i pick up my bong all the time anyway to take a hit. a 45 degree one wouldnt work with how i smoke. im tall so stooping low to hit a rig thats level with a table makes no sense for me and is more work on the lungs. if i had a enail would be a different story. but i torch my bong while holding it, i hit it and hold it, i even sit and watch tv with it in my hands, i know im not the only one who forgets they are holding a bong lol . :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back