Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just repotted all his houseplants with FuxFarm Ocean Forest. Nuff said. Be a few years before that frontal lobe finishes maturing. Can’t wait!!
Fux farms works too! I thought the FF initials stood for Free Fungusgnats :rofl:

@Fermented_Fruitz - You're going to just throw out all that soil? Seems like you could spread it on those bare patches in your yard or frame in a low raised planter to fill. Just a couple deck boards zipped into a short 2x4 on the corners.

Not mined but plenty of plans/pics on the web.

ca786192f98dcc1c77f2da8630231e50.jpg
My neighbor would kill me after first rain when be found an ocean if perlite and pumice in his yard! :nono:

Got milk?
View attachment 1597269

U woulda thought he was carrying jet fuel as slow as bastard was driving! :cuss:
You reminded me of an incident my wife had at work. She was training two new people, this was 3 years ago. She came back from lunch and this is what they did! They forgot to open the top hatches before turning on the pump. Thats liquid butter on the bay floor, it was 44,000 or 55,000 pounds of the stuff, but when it hardened, it clogged the floor drains, and the pipes under the plant, it was a disaster.

ycE1oR7M-1511406982 - Copy.jpg

Im officially getting pissed the fuck off! Ordered my lookah swordfish pm on 22nd….next morning i had an email showing package shipped but really showed in DHL as “label created” and here we are still just shows same thing and hasn’t even left out the damn door yet! Supposed to be 5-7 days but may not make thst hnless they overnight it which they aren’t gonna do! :cuss:

Im officially getting pissed the fuck off! Ordered my lookah swordfish pm on 22nd….next morning i had an email showing package shipped but really showed in DHL as “label created” and here we are still just shows same thing and hasn’t even left out the damn door yet! Supposed to be 5-7 days but may not make thst hnless they overnight it which they aren’t gonna do! :cuss:
That sucks, would have been nice to have for the holiday weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back