Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing a remodel on an old farm house and encountered a huge bee nest in the wall, it was massive! Had a bee keeper come and remove the hive, queen and most of the bees. Once the queen was removed, by the next day the remaining bees were gone. Finished removing the interior wall and exposed the rest of the hive and a large amount of honey!!!! YUM !!!
Called a keeper/rescuer in the area, he is heading down tomorrow to check the area

Good morning @Talonxracer , no work today. Got a 40 hr week with 11.5 of those being at prevailing wage with fringe attached (because we aren’t Union) so for 11.5 hrs+fringe it equals $690 before taxes and that’s ONLY that job… not the rest of my pay. I’m figuring about 1200 take home for this last work week!
You’d be looking at $15-1600 if u were in Texas with no state income tax! ;)

LOL, When you open our local newspaper to the Police Log section, 90% of our crime seems to always happen in the Walmart parking lot. We avoid that place like the plague.
Lmao y’all still get paper newspapers??? :shrug::rofl:

Lmao y’all still get paper newspapers??? :shrug::rofl:

Yes. It's a nice way to keep up with local news. The websites and TV don't cover everything. When you have a few more birthdays you may find it more interesting. The real gems are the small restaurant and bar reviews, find out what new places have opened and what free weekend festivities are happening.

I'm not liking the 4x4x4in gro blocks...the 2x2x2in work great....or the rootriots....in the one gal bags....View attachment 1597231
Just cuz i am curious what exactly was the point of that? Why would u use a hydro block on top of a soil pot! 2 totally different medias with different feed requirements on them! Just seems like a way to have stuff go wrong with them much easier!

Good man. Had a good day today and went out to grab some dinner in the "big city". Wifey went to bed so I can get on here, toke on some Marathon OG, and wash it down with another glass of vine verde

How was the hike with Duder?
Not sure if you saw them, here are the pictures from it….
IMG_0136.jpeg
IMG_0137.jpeg
IMG_0138.jpeg
IMG_0139.jpeg
IMG_0140.jpeg
IMG_0141.jpeg
IMG_0142.jpeg
IMG_0143.jpeg
IMG_0144.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back