Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
118621.jpeg

Same I like titanium anything....lol so I'm going with it....my best bet...I'll still get a thicker grav pipe just for home....I got this little taste chillium through them I bought at my dispensary for 3$ first one I dropped and didn't break...lol
Post a review when you get it. I'm curious about it, begin Ti and all.

from sfgate on hlvd testing kits: The company said this new at-farm testing could be pivotal in slowing the spread of this global pathogen

:rofl: :rofl:

i heard that one before :grump:
I mean, if it’s truly a global pathogen….then, by definition, it’s already spread. Don’t buy the condoms after the kid is born :doh::doh::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All You Happy Thursday Live Stoners!

If you have any plants from clones from California (in fact world wide now) you need to read this:

Outside always, you would not believe how fast 6 plants can deplete the available c02 in a small space. Even dropping down to 200PPM from 400PPM can slow the growth and reduce the yields from your plants.
:yoinks: Wow that question wasn’t for me but now you got me thinking I should be venting outside.. I had thought about it but didn’t find anyone who thought it was a good idea.. I am running 6 plants at least most of the time..

Ok that leads to more questions:doh::rofl::thanks: how far of run can you get away with without needing a booster fan in-line too? And do you think I can vent two tents out the same outlet if both have backflow preventers?

:yoinks: Wow that question wasn’t for me but now you got me thinking I should be venting outside.. I had thought about it but didn’t find anyone who thought it was a good idea.. I am running 6 plants at least most of the time..

Ok that leads to more questions:doh::rofl::thanks: how far of run can you get away with without needing a booster fan in-line too? And do you think I can vent two tents out the same outlet if both have backflow preventers?
Isn’t your tent in a basement…..? A big ass, open basement? Volume matters, it’s not the same as a bedroom with the door closed…

You don't have to vent the tents just the room to replenish the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back