IMG_0140.jpeg
IMG_0141.jpeg
IMG_0142.jpeg
IMG_0143.jpeg
IMG_0144.jpeg
IMG_0137.jpeg
IMG_0138.jpeg

:lildab::peace::baked:

Good Morfnoevight All You Happy Thursday Live Stoners!

If you have any plants from clones from California (in fact world wide now) you need to read this:

Question live stoners do you vent/exhaust into the same room you grow in? Or do you vent outside? Thanks in advance
Outside always, you would not believe how fast 6 plants can deplete the available c02 in a small space. Even dropping down to 200PPM from 400PPM can slow the growth and reduce the yields from your plants.

Good Morfnoevight All You Happy Thursday Live Stoners!

If you have any plants from clones from California (in fact world wide now) you need to read this:

Outside always, you would not believe how fast 6 plants can deplete the available c02 in a small space. Even dropping down to 200PPM from 400PPM can slow the growth and reduce the yields from your plants.
sorry if this is stupid but could this carry over to seeds of "clone only " auto crosses?

lol that headline is pretty intense though "90% of pot farms infected with severe pathogen"
playing on peoples fears man :crying: come to find out its been around since 2017. we all have probably already smoked our good fair share of it by now

sorry if this is stupid but could this carry over to seeds of "clone only " auto crosses?
I don't know but I don't think so.

Edit: I stand corrected:

It has shown to be non-transmissible by aphids in hops. While seed production does not appear to be the primary mechanism for transmission, some researchers have shown that HLVd can be transmitted via seed at an approximately 8% rate

:cuss::finger:

My boss was receptive to cutting back to half time for a few weeks for my mental health. Weirdly, I think I'm getting more done because I only have a few hours once the meetings are over. Then I power through my work.

With that being said, workday is over and I'm high. :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back