Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t your tent in a basement…..? A big ass, open basement? Volume matters, it’s not the same as a bedroom with the door closed…
I wouldn’t say big ass but open yes pretty sure my house is only 1200square foot counting the first and second floor not a huge foot print roughy 20x20’
You don't have to vent the tents just the room to replenish the air.
Interesting well I was thinking if I did that then it would help with heat issues getting the hot tent exhaust out of the basement :shrug:

I wouldn’t say big ass but open yes pretty sure my house is only 1200square foot counting the first and second floor not a huge foot print roughy 20x20’

Interesting well I was thinking if I did that then it would help with heat issues getting the hot tent exhaust out of the basement :shrug:
One issue I’ve always had with venting outside of the house, is when your carbon filters go……well, you get the rest. A decent grow with no carbon filters can be smelled outside of the house as it is….imagine pumping that shit out :yoinks::yoinks:

What about installing vents through the floor above?

One issue I’ve always had with venting outside of the house, is when your carbon filters go……well, you get the rest. A decent grow with no carbon filters can be smelled outside of the house as it is….imagine pumping that shit out :yoinks::yoinks:

What about installing vents through the floor above?
That is good point and I live in town with neighbors :nono: that might be the best option going to have smoke alot on this one:pass:

I posted that in the wrong thread @Frankthetank my friend, thought it was LSC. But yes, Dulytek sent the 90 Micron , but they're from their sister company Rosineer.. They are indeed softer. He sent a Rosineer Ceramic Hot Knife for review as well, which I'm completely stoked to try out!
:headbang:
Screenshot_2023-05-25-15-30-14-837.jpg

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back