Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
First photoperiod grow (+Night Owl Makeda) is progressing pretty well at 14-20 days. 5 of them are regs so gonna be expecting 2-3 to be males
View attachment 1596979
Rest of the strains: CSI Headband x Bubblegum, Bodhi Dread Bread, Tom Hills Pine Tar Kush, Ace Zamaldelica x Kali China, T20M Avenue of the Giants

It's hard to say. It will prolly work fine. If you're going that route, you could just get a $10 bronze one-hitter. I also have the Dynavap Vong which is titanium. To be honest, I think my stainless Dynavap M gives just as good a hit, but I have a kinda fetish for titanium and just like the feel of it in my hands between pulls. I also have a titanium bike that I haven't ridden in like 10 years, but refuse to sell it because titanium.
Same I like titanium anything....lol so I'm going with it....my best bet...I'll still get a thicker grav pipe just for home....I got this little taste chillium through them I bought at my dispensary for 3$ first one I dropped and didn't break...lol

The walls will sweat in my lung room from the humidity sometimes. I have to use like a bathroom vent in the ceiling to vent it outside
:yoinks: Glad I don’t have that issue but I run a dehumidifier pretty much non stop keeping my lung room at 50-60% rh all the time :shrug:

@Cerebral Goo thanks for the reps! Should be a big variety of expressions in this bunch. I'll have my hands full in a few weeks! Have a feeling hash from Pine tar will be highly medicinal, love the primordial broadleaf structure it's already showing

NASC threw in some extra freebies from @Twenty20 Adam thank you!
20230525_111050.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back