Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here haha! But hokas are my every day shoes, so comfortable and around the same price as brooks. Yeah I was 304lbs at the start of this year, the wife (hard-core vegan) put me on a strict ass diet and I am 286lbs this morning :woohoo1: 260 is my first goal then 245. My pops is 6'5 & 260. I shouldn't weigh more than him at 31 years old lol.

Good for you brotha! Drop those pounds! I've gained weight since moving from a very hot and humid climate. I was a working contractor and that burned a lot of calories. Not to mention, it's too hot to eat a lot! Always drop pounds in the summer as my diet changes, I was on the coast, so lots of lean seafood and where I am now, it's all meat and taters!

Sorry about the vegan thing! :haha: My wife is an ovo lacto pescatarian technically. We eat more vegetarian than not, but vegan is too hardcore for me to do full time. Need that bacon!

Good for you brotha! Drop those pounds! I've gained weight since moving from a very hot and humid climate. I was a working contractor and that burned a lot of calories. Not to mention, it's too hot to eat a lot! Always drop pounds in the summer as my diet changes, I was on the coast, so lots of lean seafood and where I am now, it's all meat and taters!

Sorry about the vegan thing! :haha: My wife is an ovo lacto pescatarian technically. We eat more vegetarian than not, but vegan is too hardcore for me to do full time. Need that bacon!
she bait and switched me man! :crying: nah but im glad shes not a crazy weirdo pushy vegan she will cook whatever for me usually so i cant complain. im blessed to have someone who cares at least right? she said when i lose more weight she will cook me bacon again. i think that one is that hardest right now.

Titanium has a very low specific heat. It will heat up very quickly but will also cool down quickly. Just setting expectations. My Dynavap is titanium. If it hit it hard, it'll get quite hot and I use that to my advantage. It will cool off within 2 minutes.

I've had titanium mugs for backpacking. When it's cold, coffee will heat the mug up INSTANTLY to the point you can't pick it up, but don't worry as your coffee will be ice cold by the time it hits your lips.
Is it worth it?

IMG_20230525_095030682.jpg
teaching the carpenter how to solder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back