Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U should give it another week if u ain’t hurting for buds! Do u have a way to check the trichs up close?
Yeah I have a lil loupe. I was seeing about 80/20 solid milky/cloudy to amber. I only chopped 2 branches off so far, you think I should let it go for another week? I'm not hurting for bud, more so I'm tripping about the humidity. This was Monday night, and it's not gonna get any better this next week.
Screenshot_20230522_001214_Weather.png

Really don't want to get mold or something. I haven't been able to get under 50% all through flower. This is really rare weather here. If I'm tripping for no reason tell me I'll let the rest of the branches go another week and leave these as testers.
20230524_114433.jpg

Hi friends! Hope you all have a lovely day.

About to head out, drop the GC's at school then to the park. I'm laying off the pickleball for a few more days. My hips have been killing me and I think it's my shoes. Should have some time for shoe shopping this weekend.

The Nike Air Monarch...... when you've just given up and accepted old age.

621ed0d55e5952d6e6a977765eb23beb.jpg

Get a pair of Brooks! Best shoes out there. My knees are trashed and I've been through them all. Brooks are light years better. Screw nike on a million levels!!!

Get a pair of Brooks! Best shoes out there. My knees are trashed and I've been through them all. Brooks are light years better. Screw nike on a million levels!!!
Brooks and Hoka are among the best!
I'm 6'2 and 280 lbs if I wear skate shoes or vans, my knees don't put up with it anymore.

+1 for brooks for bad knees. They also come in colors other than "old dude white".

Brooks and Hoka are among the best!
I'm 6'2 and 280 lbs if I wear skate shoes or vans, my knees don't put up with it anymore.

Still rock some Vans, not for long periods. I get the "pro" models which are more padded and add in inserts to those in addition. I'm bigger like you. 6' 260. Should be around 230...

Still rock some Vans, not for long periods. I get the "pro" models which are more padded and add in inserts to those in addition. I'm bigger like you. 6' 260. Should be around 230...
You might consider SuperFeet inserts. I use them in my Doc's and my Brooks. I use the Blue for Docs, Green for Brooks.

Same here haha! But hokas are my every day shoes, so comfortable and around the same price as brooks. Yeah I was 304lbs at the start of this year, the wife (hard-core vegan) put me on a strict ass diet and I am 286lbs this morning :woohoo1: 260 is my first goal then 245. My pops is 6'5 & 260. I shouldn't weigh more than him at 31 years old lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back