Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been relying on the Ooze Pronto, lately with a quarts tip. The battery is bigger than I need for a day trip, it lasts for several days (OK, I yam a lightweight). It's not quite as portable as I'd like, since you have to take the lid off, then take the lid off the dab jar, then dip the hot tip in the rosin jar. I can't really do all that while walking, or hanging by my toes from the yardarm. I'd like something pocket-size that can hold enough rosin inside for several sessions and leave the jar at home. I looked at the Ooze Slim Pen 2, but it's not clear whether or not it comes with an internal rosin bucket.

You might just like the Swordfish, essentially one hand operation, and if you need to refill during the day, there is a dab tool that inserts into the bottom of it.
:yeahthat: It might tickle your fancy it check most the boxes you are looking for swordfish work easily one handed not sure about from your toes upside down :doh::shrug::goodluck:

First photoperiod grow (+Night Owl Makeda) is progressing pretty well at 14-20 days. 5 of them are regs so gonna be expecting 2-3 to be males
20230525_095248.jpg

Pure titanium and stays cool even when lit.....

Titanium has a very low specific heat. It will heat up very quickly but will also cool down quickly. Just setting expectations. My Dynavap is titanium. If it hit it hard, it'll get quite hot and I use that to my advantage. It will cool off within 2 minutes.

I've had titanium mugs for backpacking. When it's cold, coffee will heat the mug up INSTANTLY to the point you can't pick it up, but don't worry as your coffee will be ice cold by the time it hits your lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back