Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busted out the swordfish the last few days since I got some new coils :woohoo1::lildab:View attachment 1596952
I've been relying on the Ooze Pronto, lately with a quarts tip. The battery is bigger than I need for a day trip, it lasts for several days (OK, I yam a lightweight). It's not quite as portable as I'd like, since you have to take the lid off, then take the lid off the dab jar, then dip the hot tip in the rosin jar. I can't really do all that while walking, or hanging by my toes from the yardarm. I'd like something pocket-size that can hold enough rosin inside for several sessions and leave the jar at home. I looked at the Ooze Slim Pen 2, but it's not clear whether or not it comes with an internal rosin bucket.

Good morning @Frankthetank :pass:

How's your morning shaping up like?

Got a nagging feeling I need to do something, but damned if I can remember what it is......
Another beautiful day my friend!!! I’m thinking duder and I will probably do a lap or two around town….maybe go to the other part of town and walk there. :pass:

Yup that’s a good one for sure not sure what may favorite is maybe triggered, raw thoughts, faded with a stranger, golden toilets or this is a good one too just came on don’t feel like searching

I like faded with a stranger. It reminds me a lot of many times in my life!:baked:

I've been relying on the Ooze Pronto, lately with a quarts tip. The battery is bigger than I need for a day trip, it lasts for several days (OK, I yam a lightweight). It's not quite as portable as I'd like, since you have to take the lid off, then take the lid off the dab jar, then dip the hot tip in the rosin jar. I can't really do all that while walking, or hanging by my toes from the yardarm. I'd like something pocket-size that can hold enough rosin inside for several sessions and leave the jar at home. I looked at the Ooze Slim Pen 2, but it's not clear whether or not it comes with an internal rosin bucket.
You might just like the Swordfish, essentially one hand operation, and if you need to refill during the day, there is a dab tool that inserts into the bottom of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back