Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My AC infinity 3x3x72" is 33.5" inside to inside of bars:d5:

plenty of room:rofl:
Inch and a half, we can work with that no problem! I was only jonesing to get the 3000 cause I saw it was on sale. But even if the 4800 doesn't go on sale it will be a better investment. See this is why I love this place you talk sense into timid new growers.

Inch and a half, we can work with that no problem! I was only jonesing to get the 3000 cause I saw it was on sale. But even if the 4800 doesn't go on sale it will be a better investment. See this is why I love this place you talk sense into timid new growers.

Two charcoal grilled quarter pound patties, with a lower layer of thin sliced roma tomatoes, romaine lettuce, 3 slices of bacon, and battered fried onion slices topped with provolone, then a top later topped with more tomatoes, cheddar cheese, romaine, two more slices of bacon, and another round of fried onion ring, served on butter toasted brioche buns, with a side of thick sliced oven baked yellow potatoes topped with dry onion soup mix, and buttery sweet corn. I call it the LUTHER, because after you eat it you're gonna meet DR KING!

download.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back