Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay wait, so you have the 4800 in your 36x36x72 and it bulges out the sides? I thought it was only 32 inches long?
It will be tight because the dimensions on a tent are outer dimensions so the space between the inner crossbars is a bit smaller!

It will be tight because the dimensions on a tent are outer dimensions so the space between the inner crossbars is a bit smaller!
Oh we're gonna make it fit gosh dang it. You guys already talked me into it so if back down now and get the 3000 I'm gonna look at it and regret it every day.

Almost done! 1.5 branches and the main top to go! :woohoo1::headbang::cooldance:
image.jpg

Def gonna order and add silica next grow! Stems were a tad weak! This has gotta be the wimpiest main stem i have ever had! :rofl:
image.jpg

Oh we're gonna make it fit gosh dang it. You guys already talked me into it so if back down now and get the 3000 I'm gonna look at it and regret it every day.
My bad, I forgot I had to trim my tent down in order to fit it in my space between a wall and the chimney. It measures 34x34 with the poles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back