Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is closer shot!
image.jpg

Okay so with the ts1000 I can do more than 1 plant but it's obviously not as effective as if I have the light focused on 1 plant. With the fc4800 I could fill the tent now and really start doing more activities.
I bought a AC Infinity CLOUDLAB 733 Tent, 36”x36”x72” and i had to really shoehorn the 4800 into there. I don't know about going any smaller than that. You might be able to buy it will buldge out the sides for sure.

I bought a AC Infinity CLOUDLAB 733 Tent, 36”x36”x72” and i had to really shoehorn the 4800 into there. I don't know about going any smaller than that. You might be able to buy it will buldge out the sides for sure.
Just unzip the roof off the tent and get the fce8000 and just lay it up there! ;) :crying:

This is the first time I ever started my tomato plants from seed. I wonder if i leave the humidity dome's on them until I get the first set of true leaves, like i do with weed. Anyone know?

View attachment 1580899
When you see that much condensation on the dome it is too hot inside and near 100% RH, perfect conditions for damping off. You need more airflow.

I chopped the first two SSSC Auto Creepers at 15% amber 80% cloudy and 5% still clear. It has been 85 days since germination. The breeder says 11-12 weeks so the 8/4 light schedule did nothing to speed the maturity of the plants. It did cause a lot of stress. The plants are smaller than I think they should be but the buds are dense, big and plenty. I will have weights in a week or so.

_DSC5466.JPG
_DSC5467.JPG

It is pretty dry here right now ~ 32% RH so I hung the plants as whole as I could.

Last edited:
Watched the new Avatar movie last night, wish I could give it more than two thumbs down. Boring snoozefest.

I got the original and the latest Shazam movies; haven't seen either of them.

Then I picked up "65" with Adam Driver, looks interesting:

Tonight I'm killing boars and deer in the game Valheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back