Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember always better to have more light then necessary and just run light at lower percentage! Makes it more efficient and will help it last longer!
I'm sorry growmie but I'm stoned, what do you mean by better to have more light than necessary? Is this a good choice for the 3x3 or should I go bigger? Or am I not picking up what your throwing down?

I'm sorry growmie but I'm stoned, what do you mean by better to have more light than necessary? Is this a good choice for the 3x3 or should I go bigger? Or am I not picking up what your throwing down?
You got it that's probably about right but if you can get a bigger light in there it might not be a bad idea.. Go as big as you can the FC-3000 is good in my 3x3x72 but any taller of tent and I think I would want more wattage :thumbsup::shrug: I don't think you'd be under lit with that light but always can use more:headbang:
Edit: BTW mine pulls 290 watts @ 100% according to my wall meter:thumbsup:

Last edited:
You can stuff a fc4800 in there. It's 33x33. The fc3000 is 23x23 so it's a lot smaller. I have a fc6500 in my 4x4 and it's pretty much wall to wall

You can stuff a fc4800 in there. It's 33x33. The fc3000 is 23x23 so it's a lot smaller. I have a fc6500 in my 4x4 and it's pretty much wall to wall
1680903063834.gif

You got it that's probably about right but if you can get a bigger light in there it might now be a bad idea.. Go as big as you can the FC-3000 is good in my 3x3x72 but any taller of tent and I think I would want more wattage :thumbsup::shrug: I don't think you'd be under lit with that light but always can use more:headbang:
Edit: BTW mine pulls 290 watts @ 100% according to my wall meter:thumbsup:
Okay we have the same size tent :headbang:
Eventually I'm gonna get a bigger tent and what you guys are saying is go big or go home cause you can always just run a better light at lower percentage instead of having a maxed out light on all the time? okay I feel that.
I wasn't sure a light for a 4x4 aka 400w would fit.

If it’s supposed to be there its rusty as shit from faucet leaking so prob needs to be changed to just not sure how!
Its just being a butthead. They make a special wrench but i usually just thrash my hand up with a mini crescent and loosen it partially cuz that stupid sink wrench is always in my way so I always forget it in the truck :bong: . Rip it off it gotstago

Okay so with the ts1000 I can do more than 1 plant but it's obviously not as effective as if I have the light focused on 1 plant. With the fc4800 I could fill the tent now and really start doing more activities.

If the fc4800 will fit i would go with that! I have the fce8000 stuffed into my 4x4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back