Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No interest in growing your own? 🍄
Funny u should mention that. A bunch of seeds came today canna and others and my aunt was babbling on and on n then she said something about dad and grandpa growing mushrooms in the basement and i just gave a look like o ya? And n she just muttered " aw shit" so i think that means i have the green light :rofl:

B+ Spores, easiest cubensis to grow.

Tons of youtube channels. Watch Boomer Shroomer, and 90 second Mycology.

A lot of serious hardcore people are like oh you gotta use agar and spore syringes are dirty, you need a special fan setup for innoculating. I never had any issues with growing the mycelium using spores and popcorn, and some people even use birdseed.

I'd get trich infections once you spawned to bulk and opened it to the air, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. Drove me insane.

So apparently, neither me nor my dog are "appropriate" around the kid. My dog is bigger than the kid and with just as much energy, so he tends to knock him down when the kid gets excited and riles him up. I got sent out because I can't control my potty mouth. I swear that kid has cloaking. I was certain that the coast was clear he walked right out as the naughty word came out.

B+ Spores, easiest cubensis to grow.

Tons of youtube channels. Watch Boomer Shroomer, and 90 second Mycology.
There's so many YouTube videos it's kinda hard to get 1 easy basic plan to go with. Probably just like growing weed :crying:

Been thinking about getting a spore syringe, a premade grain bag, and making one of those monotub gigs and giving it a try this summer when it's warmer in my garage

Anything above 65* or so is fine. I grew in my master bathroom with heated flooring and I keep it at 65 just so I don't have cold feet when I poop in the morning. We keep our sleeping area pretty cold year round.

So apparently, neither me nor my dog are "appropriate" around the kid. My dog is bigger than the kid and with just as much energy, so he tends to knock him down when the kid gets excited and riles him up. I got sent out because I can't control my potty mouth. I swear that kid has cloaking. I was certain that the coast was clear he walked right out as the naughty word came out.
Earmuffs

There's so many YouTube videos it's kinda hard to get 1 easy basic plan to go with. Probably just like growing weed :crying:

And everyone has different advice. I know how that goes.

Personally, I had the best success using popcorn in quart mason jars that I steam pastuerized.

And then 1 gallon shoe boxes and I mixed up CVG, Coco + vermiculite + gypsum. Boomer Shroomer on youtube has a great video on how to make it.

50/50 CVG and mycellium covered grain. Put the lid on and forget about it for 2 weeks until it looks like a frosty winter morning on top of the CVG.

She's taking it well :astar:
20230407_190423.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back