Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@420Forever @Mossy not trying to rat anyone out here but you guys might wanna review this journal so other new growers arent under the impression that a minimal journal gets them CC access. not me, i understand but i could see it becoming a thing later. everyone should follow the same protocol. weekly updates and a review.
Yeah I did like one update a month I didn't realize that. So valid point. Didn't do the final weigh etc.

This is my neighbors pot...all babies....I'll be gone in a week....ive counted around 12 in the pic....its a drive by pic...looks like im messaging....
20230521_135631.jpg

@420Forever @Mossy not trying to rat anyone out here but you guys might wanna review this journal so other new growers arent under the impression that a minimal journal gets them CC access. not me, i understand but i could see it becoming a thing later. everyone should follow the same protocol. weekly updates and a review.

Yeah I did like one update a month I didn't realize that. So valid point. Didn't do the final weigh etc.

The main thing they are looking for now from my understanding is a small journal with the review at the end the review is the major factor without that NO CC from my understanding.. Here's a review I did it doesn't have to anything special keep it simple :thumbsup::d5:

This is my neighbors pot...all babies....I'll be gone in a week....ive counted around 12 in the pic....its a drive by pic...looks like im messaging....View attachment 1595741
Before I left a property a few years ago I did a similar thing, but I had soil and a bucket of water and made balls to throw with the seeds in 👍🏻
Crack on bro teach them pr*cks a lesson!
Edit - landlord was a d*ck too so I left anchovies behind radiators, dropped eggs in the hot water cylinder sooo much more lol

i think they said you didnt have to put all that down, just update at least once a week then review the smoke. i won't ever post a pic with a scale and weight for many reasons but i dont knock people who do. i asked last time and they said it wasn't a requirement. @Lil Dab yeah but that dude skipped a bunch of weeks then posted a pic of some weed at the end like im done wheres my badge :rofl: you just dont want other new people seeing that anyone else got it for less while your being tasked to "work harder" cause then the whole "well this person did this" starts and thats the only reason i brought it up was to nip it in the butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back