Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kinda flower is the black & white one in pic #3-? :paleo: ppp
Hard to say….but it’s definitely invasive, and has a tendency to stomp new seedlings to death when you’re not looking :rofl: :rofl: Every year it’s survival of the fittest between the Dude and the seedlings :rofl:

Wee pepper/onion/asparagus frittata :pass: View attachment 1595717
Cheeseburgers and homemade Mac N cheese here.. My parents came over for dinner BBL
889B737D-BCFB-42FD-85FB-844156516C16.jpeg

Also it may not make it better it's all preference but bud that's been cured for a year or six months is so rare it's a unique experience of the strain. I mean a lot of bud is harvested early and just sold. So you never experience good bud for the most part unless you grow it and most growers aren't going to hold onto weed for six months if they sell they are just drying and immediately getting rid of it.
Old bud that's subpar and been rehydrated is a norm on the black market but bud that has been curing stored properly is not

@420Forever @Mossy not trying to rat anyone out here but you guys might wanna review this journal so other new growers arent under the impression that a minimal journal gets them CC access. not me, i understand but i could see it becoming a thing later. everyone should follow the same protocol. weekly updates and a review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back