Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the issue with posting a pic with the weight?
its just my own personal move. ive been raided twice while working at the shops and have 2 sales charges on my record from specifically the scales. the scales are what tie you into sales. so call me paranoid but fuck it. I will tell you guys what i pulled no problem just wont wrap it up in a pretty picture. honor system lol.

@Hotfire I see your issue now :doh:way above my paygrade and agree think he slipped through :shrug:

Edit: I also don't see a issue with you getting in just give it time you do great work
nah i knew there was more to it i just couldnt figure out where it was exactly it was hiding in a thread. excited to smoke this sucker and write up the review. even my wife who doesnt smoke says it smells really good.

its just my own personal move. ive been raided twice while working at the shops and have 2 sales charges on my record from specifically the scales. the scales are what tie you into sales. so call me paranoid but fuck it. i will tell you guys what pulled no problem just wont wrap it up in a pretty picture. honor system lol.
100percent understand. I use a food scale for recipes….gotta get the dosage correct for various extractions.

100percent understand. I use a food scale for recipes….gotta get the dosage correct for various extractions.
the scales and our weedmaps page are what they entered to the court as evidence both times against us. as well as pictures of the inside of the shop where the scales were located, since they damn sure arent gonna be bringing turkey bags and jars into the courthouse :crying: and this was in 2016 & 2017 right when it got legalized.

Hard to say….but it’s definitely invasive, and has a tendency to stomp new seedlings to death when you’re not looking :rofl: :rofl: Every year it’s survival of the fittest between the Dude and the seedlings :rofl:

Gus is Exactly the same...he bulldoses through everything and comes out Green........:doh:

@Mossy This persimmon tree is starting to tap at my window here :mrgreen:
20230521_124906.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back