Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A real cure makes it less harsh the chlorophyll gets eaten by bacteria. The thca turns into THC overtime then cbn so it's more sedative. A cure does change bud but if it's bone dry that's not a cure that's just dried out you can't cure bud that turns to dust it's too late terpenes even oxidize and change. I had a gas strain bho before like a sauce was amazing smelled like a straight gas tank three weeks later the gas went away went to a Vicks vapor rub so terpenes change into other chemicals. An actual cure can really change a product but it has to be done right.
Also it may not make it better it's all preference but bud that's been cured for a year or six months is so rare it's a unique experience of the strain. I mean a lot of bud is harvested early and just sold. So you never experience good bud for the most part unless you grow it and most growers aren't going to hold onto weed for six months if they sell they are just drying and immediately getting rid of it.

I've been working on visual themes this weekend; trying to make a list of what's bjorked on the AFN Empire Light/Dark themes, then I have the original AFN Light/Dark theme in progress to be re-installed; the developers released it for free and I'm reading on how to properly install it on our new hosted service (file installation works a bit different with cloud hosting.)

Long story short; I'm hoping we'll have the original AFN Light/Dark theme re-instated and working again here shortly, on top of fixing AFN Empire Light/Dark.

So we'll have

AFN Legacy Theme (the green one)
AFN Light Theme
AFN Dark Theme
AFN Empire Light Theme
AFN Empire Dark Theme
And the legacy Xenforo theme (what's defaulted on installation.)

Side note to 420 recipients; I also got a pack of bubble mailers and will have all prizes out on the AFN side Monday morning (with tracking #'s.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back