Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Prefer all me 'erb Fresh.......... :pass: ..smoking and eating/cooking.......:chef:.....although I Appreciate dried bud to get me through no grow/harvest points in the season......I've never smoked bud an thought...mmmm....that has been enhnced By being Cured.......might be just Me...........:biggrin:.

I am Strange......:pass:...I Accept that.......:crying:
So if u actually cure it right (meaning not forgetting to burp the jars like i usually do) then it does def get a stronger smell and taste back to it! It will go back to smelling like it did during flower while still on the plant!

I have experience in trying but failing to get the seeds to germ! :doh::rofl:

Prob cuz i was using the gnarly barley from build a soil so was corn/barley/and hemp seed all mixed together! Maybe i should try again since i got plenty and doesn’t take much in the seed to water ratio!
If at first you don't succeed! :thumbsup: I'm gonna give it a try with alfalfa. I'll let you know how it works for me. Thanks for the input!

I don't know why labels/bands don't let your embed they are just hurting themselves because now someone who may have found a new song or a new band didnt. It's like even if your the Beatles or Zeppelin there is younger people who have never listened to your catalog.

Is it not youtube....?

I'm sure I was reading the other day you Could....if you pay $120 a year for the service...... :headbang:

I Prefer all me 'erb Fresh.......... :pass: ..smoking and eating/cooking.......:chef:.....although I Appreciate dried bud to get me through no grow/harvest points in the season......I've never smoked bud an thought...mmmm....that has been enhnced By being Cured.......might be just Me...........:biggrin:.

I am Strange......:pass:...I Accept that.......:crying:
It doesn't make a difference to me....only difference is you get a fresher taste.....same high....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back