Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not youtube....?

I'm sure I was reading the other day you Could....if you pay $120 a year for the service...... :headbang:
It's not YouTube that's for ad free and on your phone to be able to only get the audio wastes less battery. All the other embeds work. If you make a YouTube account you can stop people from embedding your videos where they have to go on YouTube. I'm assuming either the band or label does it. It happens on brand new videos from the official brand new topic with all their albums but not on other artists

It's not YouTube that's for ad free and on your phone to be able to only get the audio wastes less battery. All the other embeds work. If you make a YouTube account you can stop people from embedding your videos where they have to go on YouTube. I'm assuming either the band or label does it. It happens on brand new videos from the official brand new topic with all their albums but not on other artists
why are you embedding? just click share then copy link.. or look up the song but not on the app from your browser then copy the address and post it.

why are you embedding? just click share then copy link.. or look up the song but not on the app from your browser then copy the address and post it.
I'm not afn automaticly embeds yt links. So you can watch them here. If I texted you it it would be a link. It auto embeds so people stay on site

I am lucky if my bud gets a 4 week dry/cure most the time it's 10-14 days and I am pressing I haven't noticed a huge difference in that but haven't had any really cured well... My wife does let it cure a lot more then me but she likes her bud dry as a popcorn fart basically turning to dust when breaking up :poof::nono::doh:

I am lucky if my bud gets a 4 week dry/cure most the time it's 10-14 days and I am pressing I haven't noticed a huge difference in that but haven't had any really cured well... My wife does let it cure a lot more then me but she likes her bud dry as a popcorn fart basically turning to dust when breaking up :poof::nono::doh:
A real cure makes it less harsh the chlorophyll gets eaten by bacteria. The thca turns into THC overtime then cbn so it's more sedative. A cure does change bud but if it's bone dry that's not a cure that's just dried out you can't cure bud that turns to dust it's too late terpenes even oxidize and change. I had a gas strain bho before like a sauce was amazing smelled like a straight gas tank three weeks later the gas went away went to a Vicks vapor rub so terpenes change into other chemicals. An actual cure can really change a product but it has to be done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back