Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it may not make it better it's all preference but bud that's been cured for a year or six months is so rare it's a unique experience of the strain. I mean a lot of bud is harvested early and just sold. So you never experience good bud for the most part unless you grow it and most growers aren't going to hold onto weed for six months if they sell they are just drying and immediately getting rid of it.
For the first time EVER I actually have bud that has been curing for 6months!!!! But then again I have never had this much cannabis in the past!!! LOL

image.jpg
image.jpg

1684688201997.gif

I've been working on visual themes this weekend; trying to make a list of what's bjorked on the AFN Empire Light/Dark themes, then I have the original AFN Light/Dark theme in progress to be re-installed; the developers released it for free and I'm reading on how to properly install it on our new hosted service (file installation works a bit different with cloud hosting.)

Long story short; I'm hoping we'll have the original AFN Light/Dark theme re-instated and working again here shortly, on top of fixing AFN Empire Light/Dark.

So we'll have

AFN Legacy Theme (the green one)
AFN Light Theme
AFN Dark Theme
AFN Empire Light Theme
AFN Empire Dark Theme
And the legacy Xenforo theme (what's defaulted on installation.)

Side note to 420 recipients; I also got a pack of bubble mailers and will have all prizes out on the AFN side Monday morning (with tracking #'s.)
U heard from Mendels yet? I know i sent u addy but still nothing from them! :shrug:

They are the ones sending those right?

U heard from Mendels yet? I know i sent u addy but still nothing from them! :shrug:

They are the ones sending those right?

Yes he is; I actually just sent him a message about something else a few minutes ago; let me inquire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back