Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
300ppm and only germ with seakelp, but I fertigated with 350ppm of megacrop , calmag, then watered in 300ppm of seakelp

Could be the kelp…not exactly sure though.
I think you got it frank cause the way he words i think he watering in only seakelp:nono:.. @InkAddict$ coco always need to fertigating with nutes and seakelp doesn't count

That's what I use...but if I mix that and dilute I waste so much

Always ph
@InkAddict$ how much and how often are feeding and did I miss are you feeding to 10-20% runoff when you do feed?? I'm going back to look at your pics again but I feel like the first time I looked at them I thought they looked under watered just being honest:shrug::face:

@InkAddict$ how much and how often are feeding and did I miss are you feeding to 10-20% runoff when you do feed?? I'm going back to look at your pics again but I feel like the first time I looked at them I thought they looked under watered just being honest:shrug::face:
I just mixed 5gal bucket 1tspn of calmag a gal and 3g a gal 1part mc and ppm is 1179

I got some Fox farms bagged coco 50/50 I bought locally to top off my pots>. I soaked it 350ppm feed that the girls are getting for 24-36hrs and last night was flushing out.. I can't believe how dirty this stuff is 6 gallon of feed later ppm was still over 650 and ph was <5.5.. Making up feed for the girls again tonight I use some for that to see if i can get those number is the ball park at least ppm and get the runoff clean.. Basically what I'm saying is this coco is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back