Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
…. And you started the plant off at how much (when it was younger I mean. Did you work up to that much? Or..)?
300ppm and only germ with seakelp, but I fertigated with 350ppm of megacrop , calmag, then watered in 300ppm of seakelp

If I use their weight..then one gal ends up like 1200ppm
I honestly think you should only be feeding either 2 or 3 grams per gallon. Try this…..mix up a gallon with 3tablespoons mc and see how many ppm that is….

Ok so ppm of megacrop at 300?
350-450 yes If i was using one part I would go by what greenleaf recommends in the giveaway thread which i believe is 5-6 grams per gallon and then dilute that back to 50-60%(350-450ppm).. This is what MOG has taught me about diluting MC and keeping the balance in check

"Yes and no, as the PPM of the lessor elements gets smaller it will reach a point where it is not significant to the plant. It is the best way for us to mix lower PPM but it can have issues. I found in my last run that 450 PPM is not enough. I think the sweet spot is between 550 - 600 PPM."

350-450 yes If i was using one part I would go by what greenleaf recommends in the giveaway thread which i believe is 5-6 grams per gallon and then dilute that back to 50-60%(350-450ppm).. This is what MOG has taught me about diluting MC and keeping the balance in check

"Yes and no, as the PPM of the lessor elements gets smaller it will reach a point where it is not significant to the plant. It is the best way for us to mix lower PPM but it can have issues. I found in my last run that 450 PPM is not enough. I think the sweet spot is between 550 - 600 PPM."
That's what I use...but if I mix that and dilute I waste so much
Do you ph the tap?
Always ph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back