Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get just 2.5 slices of pepperoni there? :crying:
Yeah you're making me want to get off my raw food lifestyle. Lol but I gotta remember five minutes of pleasure ain't worth getting lethargic for the rest of the day. Shits like crack lol
Wife got pizza her aunt and cousin came over after calling hours…
View attachment 1595104

Think I’m locking myself in the basement 4 women upstairs that haven’t seen each other in years :blahblah:

I've traded a lot more then a slow day for 5 minutes of pleasure before :crying: :cools:
Me too. Your talking to someone who dabbed for like ten years straight lol. But I want to be at the best of my.game. even mike tyson had to eat great to box. I am not as fast at guitar exercise whatever. You don't know how great you feel until you stop eating junk and eat the closest to natural diet for humans. We aren't even meant to eat meat. Maybe eggs cause you could kick a duck and run off with the eggs suck the yolk out lol. You couldn't eat the duck without tools. My dog on the other hand .... Lol there is no better way to stay in shape than to eat from the produce section. You actually have to work to keep the weight on instead of work to keep it off. But you still want to take B12 vitamin d also. But other than that plants and fermented plants pretty much have it all. K1 in cabbage turns to k2 in sour kraut which k2 and d make bones dense without it your fucked. You get way more vitamins eating plants not like soy and stuff but things that you can eat raw. Everyone has to figure out what works for them some people do fruit for breakfast a huge salad like a few pounds for lunch then cooked for dinner. I'm having mandarins and strawberries. *Not a dietician/nutritionist/doctor so do you own research. But I never felt better then when I was juicing and raw. It's hard to stick to and takes discipline. But everything in this life has pros and cons and it's up to each individual to decide what they want for themselves. Literally my arthritis went away. Way more faster thoughts. More energy less need for sleep. It's like a car would you buy a Ferrari and then be like get me some gas that's lower than 87 octane. I want the cheapest sludge you got lol. There's something I figured out suffer now or suffer infinitely worse later if anyone is interested https://youtube.com/@okraw https://youtube.com/@JRawRose

If not that's ok, but if what I'm saying resonates with you. You may want to check these channels out. I wouldn't know this info if someone didn't pass it on to me just like us growing and helping those new. I gain when I help others I am just helping myself by potentially helping someone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back