Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about @Olderfart and @RosaB haven't her either :goodluck::karmacloud:
Nope, not lost. I got a bit discouraged by the fight over the website before the changeover, and haven't been growing. I'm back now though, but won't be on as much as when I am growing. Next grow this fall sometime. :pighug:

Been off the site for a while. Not growing at the moment, but likely to start up again in the fall. The shit show with the website change kinda put me off. Anyway, it is nice to see the new site up and running with all the usual miscreants (most of them anyway) still having fun here. I'll be around once in a while, but not as often as when the garden is up and running.:biggrin:
What shit show?

Awful pain day today, yesterday too. I've got a knot somewhere around my shoulder blade that is making it so it hurts my neck to move my head and hurts my arm when I move it 🙃 hubby took a whack at it before work but he's gonna have to try again when he gets home cause even with that and a scalding hot shower it's still tweaked.

Here I is, in person. :pighug:

Nope, not lost. I got a bit discouraged by the fight over the website before the changeover, and haven't been growing. I'm back now though, but won't be on as much as when I am growing. Next grow this fall sometime. :pighug:
Yeah of course you were missed:pighug:Your always helpful and have some amazing pics glad you made it back :worship::lildab::pass:

Beaver Genetics 99 Skunks Day 79

She's still chugging along was thinking she was ready but more I look at her think I'll give her a few more days buds keep getting fatter tons of golf nugs on her:drool: She's getting really pungent and pretty skunky :woohoo1::gassy1::woody:
IMG_4408.JPG

IMG_4409.JPG

IMG_4410.JPG

IMG_4411.JPG

IMG_4412.JPG

IMG_4413.JPG

IMG_4421.JPG

IMG_4419.JPG

IMG_4416.JPG

ULKH5967.JPG
JVRY8119.JPG
HAVE9699.JPG