Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful pain day today, yesterday too. I've got a knot somewhere around my shoulder blade that is making it so it hurts my neck to move my head and hurts my arm when I move it 🙃 hubby took a whack at it before work but he's gonna have to try again when he gets home cause even with that and a scalding hot shower it's still tweaked.
I feel your pain! Had a $75 instacart order pop up and wasn’t for but 25 items but wound up being 70 units and of course the stuff with multiples was the heavy stuff like water jugs and bags if dry cat food! Took 2 cart loads to get it from car to front door! Glad it was over $60 tip cuz my backs hurting too bad to run more orders now! Get stoned and watch the stars game instead! ⭐🥅🏒

I just try to stay stoned enough to not worry about my own finances

This is me ;)

1684544079819.gif

He eats edibles and mushrooms these days but would still kick our asses!
You can watch his last fight where he gave up he said my heart's not in it I have the disciple to stay in shape but my heart's not in the fight anymore I'm sorry. This was before he got back In recently and of course he would kick all our asses he was a pro fighter. He still has the muscle memory and moves. But those guys are almost fighting for their lives people have died boxing

Day 36
The EBjr girls are looking good so far the healthiest run of soil definitely digging the EBjr's just need to get the watering down early on... They're rez was dry yesterday but wanted to wait a day before filling again going to fill it back up tonight with plain RO/tap blend <100ppm... Haven't done anything else in here I need to check lighting might need to turn it up a little and give DG a booster seat she little bit short then the others on cruise control otherwise:cooldance::pop:

IMG_4427.JPG

IMG_4428.JPG

Mephisto Double Grape

IMG_4429.JPG

Mephisto Walter White

IMG_4430.JPG

IMG_4433.JPG

Night Owl Outlier Z

IMG_4431.JPG

IMG_4434.JPG

I was making the point that the word isn't strain. Just like it's not a herm how everything is bastardized lol. People in the scene aren't always scientists or college educated. It was founded by outlaws
I know i dont know why anything is named what it is...lol nothing really makes since if you think about it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back