Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jerseyphresh1 heres why I can't just put a raised bed on top lmao. Hard pack goes down feet deep, with only an inch or two max of top soil. 20lb+ clumps coming out looking like straight up rocks, I could get a pottery wheel and start making urns lmfao.
View attachment 1462554View attachment 1462555View attachment 1462556View attachment 1462557View attachment 1462558
Damn @Suki813 you have your work cut out for you!
The clover seems to like it , at least you know you have some Nitrogen content is your soil gratis from their roots!
White clover is the best for Nitrogen fixation!
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished raised bed but not as much as you eh?

@Jerseyphresh1
20220522_134249.jpg

Damn @Suki813 you have your work cut out for you!
The clover seems to like it , at least you know you have some Nitrogen content is your soil gratis from their roots!
White clover is the best for Nitrogen fixation!
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished raised bed but not as much as you eh?
Definitely lol! The area getting dug presently is where the additional pavers are going so the neighbors can park their cans there too and we're able to maneuver them.

Do you have a probe cleaning kit? Blue lab do a good one.
Do you rinse with demonized water after PHing nutes? Being free of salts this is the best way to wash/rinse your probe.
Washing/rinsing with tap water may mean there has been a gradual build up of lime scale which in on the alkaline side.
A little limescale might be the reason why it is that 0.5 - 0.6 higher?
Seeing as you no longer trust it, try soaking the probe in some vinegar, if it is a limescale build up that should shift it and then re try to calibrate it.
You have nothing to lose, if your just gonna bin it!
Use distilled to rinse it and store in 4.0 solution. Have been calibrating every 3rd use and never a problem till this grow...Was suggested to try cleaning with alcohol which I did..no change....1st point of cal is the 7.0 solution, while in it pen reads 7.4 to 7.4, the scale number ( 7 ) won't stop flashing but the smiley face shows up....according to Aperia the appearance of the smiley means it's calibrated, which it obviously isn't...got email back from aperia that I should be contacted in a day or so.....if all other avenues fail I'll try the vinegar as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back