Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dale's Proper Bud I did however find out the history of my boat. When new it came with a 2.4 Bridgeport and would do 100 mph there's been 2 owners who kept boat for most of its life and 3 more who traded it around then me. All have kept it in storage or under carport. Speaks to why boat is in great shape for the year. At one time it was the fasted 19 ft boat around

Can you replace the probe? Mine went wonky on me, bought a new probe and new calibration solution. Still didn't fix it. Sent apera the receipts for the probe and solution and they sent me a new meter. Meter comes with a 2 year warranty and the probe 6 months
Submitted a ticket on it......made in 08/2020 but bought it 10/21.....already tried fresh cali soultions ( their brand)...hopefully it'll get resolved..

1653234201902.png

• Not eating roughage gives you piles, so why not try eating some prunes
  • Use some Lube, a little dab a do ya
  • Try being the pitcher, instead of the catcher, every once in a while
  • Avoid Chipotle before bed
  • stop eating so many prunes
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Auntie :eek1: He getz in the trees same way he getz on da ladder :rofl: You almost had me :doh:

Wifee said to move the ladder butz i'm kinda getting attached to the noisy lil feller. :face:
He's a red breasted sapsucker of a woodpecker supposedly, butz he ain't suckin no sap on that ladder :crying:
They do that to make noise. Scares away the other boys. Different purpose than drilling holes.

Years ago while my field partner and I were housed doing some field work in northern Ontario, one of the local peckers had taken up station next to the metal wood stove chimney on our cabin roof. The sound of that little bugger at about 0500 or so was enough to wake the dead. We never managed to sleep past daylight once during that leg of our work. Between that pecker and the rabid foxes, that was an interesting summer job. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back