Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried every little trick to clean my Aperia pH tester......damn thing will not calibrate right.....7.5 in the 7.0 solution and 4.5 in the 4.0 solution.....pool test kit had my res at about 7 and the Aperia said 7.6...so figure it has drifted up.....downed it till the pool kit said 6 and the Aperia said 6.4......ordered a GH test kit till I can figure out what pH tester I want to buy next....damn Aperia only lasted a year...
Can you replace the probe? Mine went wonky on me, bought a new probe and new calibration solution. Still didn't fix it. Sent apera the receipts for the probe and solution and they sent me a new meter. Meter comes with a 2 year warranty and the probe 6 months

Can you replace the probe? Mine went wonky on me, bought a new probe and new calibration solution. Still didn't fix it. Sent apera the receipts for the probe and solution and they sent me a new meter. Meter comes with a 2 year warranty and the probe 6 months
will have to check into that..... bought it off ebay or amazon...

95 degrees with 85% rh yesterday here. Brutal. More of the same today with thunderstorms this afternoon. Had to take the seedlings out of the greenhouse and tuck them under some trees in the shade
PXL_20220522_134410434.jpg

95 degrees with 85% rh yesterday here. Brutal. More of the same today with thunderstorms this afternoon. Had to take the seedlings out of the greenhouse and tuck them under some trees in the shade
View attachment 1462458
A guy that I was terrorizing GTA online lobbies with last night, told me it was like 86° at about 9:00 10:00. Nice cold front had just made it through here and it was around 76°. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back